Early Access to Diablo IV begins on June 1 at 4 p.m. PDT for anyone who pre-purchases a Digital Deluxe or Ultimate Edition before our official launch. To see when you can begin your journey, reference the below Early Access map for region-specific times and dates.
The official launch for Diablo IV begins on June 5 at 4 p.m. PDT. This is when owners of any edition of Diablo IV can begin their journey. As with the Early Access map, reference the below launch map for region-specific times and dates.
Pre-Load Diablo IV
Prepare for your descent into Hell by Pre-Loading Diablo IV early. Below you’ll find instructions on how to install the game beginning on May 30 at 4 p.m. PDT for Windows PC, Xbox, and PlayStation. Purchase of any edition of Diablo IV is required to Pre-Load.
- Launch the Battle.net client. If Diablo IV is not already in your Favorites bar, you can add it by clicking on the + icon. Alternatively, you can find Diablo IV by accessing the All Games page. You’ll see Diablo IV at the top of the list.
- Once you get to the Diablo IV Game Page, click the dropdown menu under Game Version and select the Diablo IV option. Click the blue button that says Install. The game will install and once it’s available, click Play to Launch.
- Prepare to become the wanderer Sanctuary needs.
- Launch the Xbox Store and search for Diablo IV. Select Download.
- Prepare to slay Lilith’s Legions.
- Launch the PlayStation Store and search for Diablo IV. Select Download.
- Prepare to save Sanctuary’s citizens from unspeakable darkness.