Giveaway of the Day

New_Style_xd

On 9/29/2023 at 6:53 PM, New_Style_xd said:

Link Removed

Before in the days of Windows XP , this used to be more helpful because before the CPUs were slow and not that much big disk space and by the time Windows will grow slow , those apps used to come in play

But in those days , I don't find them useful , if you are on Windows 10+ , don't use those as a personal opinion , waste of time and Windows does that job for itself.

Seeding the net..

29 minutes ago, SeedTheNet said:

Before in the days of Windows XP , this used to be more helpful because before the CPUs were slow and not that much big disk space and by the time Windows will grow slow , those apps used to come in play

But in those days , I don't find them useful , if you are on Windows 10+ , don't use those as a personal opinion , waste of time and Windows does that job for itself.

Really my friend, nowadays these programs don't make any difference. I put it because there is someone on the forum who likes these types of programs.

31 minutes ago, SeedTheNet said:

32 minutes ago, SeedTheNet said:

I can't send you a private message, I'm going to ask you a question, you can answer it right here.

Can you post a serial of any program here on the forum?

20 hours ago, New_Style_xd said:

I can't send you a private message, I'm going to ask you a question, you can answer it right here.

Can you post a serial of any program here on the forum?

I will see why you cannot PM me , but no it is against the site rules to provide keys.

Seeding the net..